Grep for the unresolved external in all the *.[ch] files.
sqlite3Fts3InitHashTable lives in ext/fts3/fts3_tokenizer.c.
Make sure it is in your makefile.

Ditto for fts2, with a slightly different name.

If you're building fts2 make sure you compile with

  -DSQLITE_ENABLE_BROKEN_FTS2
  -DSQLITE_ENABLE_FTS2
  -DSQLITE_CORE

When In doubt, grep and read the source files.
There's a lot of info there.