Just now I opened a bunch of shells, pasted the same query into all of them, and closed the ones I didn't want after seeing the result.

So I ran .databases to see which databases I'm actually left with, and saw something like this (not exact):

seq  name   file
0    main   C:\Documents and Settings\sfisher\Local Settings\Applicati
1 temp C:\DOCUME~1\sfisher\LOCALS~1\Temp\blahblahblah (also too long)

Of course, all the databases I opened are in the same directory, so this is really unhelpful in identifying which one I still have open. :) Could the code for .databases be changed to not change the column width to 58 if the width is already set to a larger value?