I'm revisiting a project I started a while ago, and have a question
about the FTS module(s). I haven't had my head wrapped around SQLite
in a long time -- I wrote the code, it works, and that's all I've had
to think about it for over year. So forgive me if I'm asking a common
question.

My code uses fts2, and for the first time today I discovered that no
stemming appears to be going on under the covers. Googling around I
see that I need to add "tokenize porter" when creating my table.
Adding that seems to improve the results I get back.

However, this seems to be an undocumented feature. Is there a reason
it's undocumented, and should I avoid using it?

Also, I've seen references to fts3 -- is there a compelling reason for
me to switch to fts3 from fts2?

Thanks

--
Bryan Oakley