I've poked around the SQLite website and found nothing really definitive
so I am asking here.

At one point, the FTS3 extension was listed on the download page,
however, it is not any longer.  Based on a few Google hits, I attempted
an experiment to see if it was included in the amalgamation.  The
following line produces an error

create virtual table foo using fts3(content, id primary key)

Error finalizing prepared statement 1: SQL error or missing database.

So, can I assume that I am missing something?  Since FTS3 received some
major coverage for a while, perhaps a very visible link to whatever has
happened or needs be done would be in order?

John Elrick
Fenestra Technologies