debz wrote:
> I have downloaded tclsqlite-3.5.6.so.gz(with tcl binding , i need tcl).I dont
> know how to install.plz help.

You should be able to either put it into a common system library path
(i.e. /usr/lib) or set the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH before
invoking the program that will be using the library.  As for how to make
use of the TCL binding, you'd probably have to look
http://www.sqlite.org/tclsqlite.html or at some TCL reference books.

PS: You may find it easier to install sqlite through your package
manager.  On you Ubuntu it's sudo apt-get install libsqlite3-0
libsqlite3-dev libsqlite3-tcl.  On Gentoo, it'd probably be something
along the lines of sudo emerge libsqlite3-tcl.  Usually you can
tab-complete the package name.