Someone sent a sqlite3_unicode.c file to this mailing list in the last week of
December, 1st week of January which implemented upper/lower and some other
functions. File was released as public domain if I  remember correctly and used
data from Unicode 5.1 standard.

As ICU brings a lot of bulk into the mix and that file brought I believe about
80k to final library size. It would be nice if that get incorporated into the
tree, of course with defines for those who don't write Unicode data to db.

Regards,
Miha

--
It's time to get rid of your current e-mail client ...
... and start using si.Mail.

It's small & free. ( http://www.simail.si/ )