Barbara Weinberg wrote:
> I was wondering whether anyone had tried sorting records in random order
> using sqlite3. I tried sorting by random() and randomblob() but it was very
> slow and chewed up lots of resources. Any suggestions?

Can you provide any more details about what you are trying to accomplish?

There have been several previous discussions about selecting random
records from a table. You may want to look for those in the archives. If
you really need  to sort the entire table then you are probably stuck
with the slow operation. If you only need a random subset of a table
then you may be able to use some of these ideas to speed things up.

HTH
Dennis Cote