Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> This is my first post in this list! I am very newbie with Sqlite. This is
> the first time I am trying to use it. I am using Sqlite3 trough C interface.
> The problem I have is this: I have a table created, just like this:
>
> CREATE TABLE materia(
>     codigo INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
>     nombre CHARACTER VARYING(50),
>     observaciones CHARACTER VARYING(255),
> )
>
> Then I do 2 inserts one after the other, with the same data. For example:
>
> INSERT INTO materia(codigo, nombre, observaciones) VALUES (55, ''TADP'',
> ''Nothing")
>
> After doing this, I thought the second query ( i am using sqlite3_step()
> function ) will returns me a
> SQLITE_ERROR<http://www.sqlite.org/c3ref/c_abort.html>.
> However, it SQLITE_IOERR_BLOCKED.
>
> Is this correct? what should sqlite3_step returns me in this case?

Are you resetting the query with sqlite3_reset before you execute the
sqlite3_step function the second time? This should also generate an
different error (possibly SQLITE_MISUSE) but I just want to be sure what
you are doing when you get the IOERR return. It would be best if you
could post the code you are using to prepare and execute the query.

Dennis Cote