Hello,

I'm doing some performance tests comparing
SQLite ODBC and SQLite C API (both 3.5.2
version) on SLES10 (64bit).

I'm inserting 1000 rows into 4 columns table
(int, int64, double, int64) out of transaction
and I'm getting much lower performance using
SQLite API (about 10 seconds slower).
In transaction, result are almost same, but sometimes
it happens that ODBC is faster then SQLite C API.

On Windows I'm getting much better performance
using SQLite C API, especially in transaction.

Have you any idea what could cause this, or
have you any reasonable explanation for this
behavior?

Darko F.