Hi,

this is most likely not an SQLite problem, but either a problem of the
SQLite3 port, or a glitch in the port system itself. To get better
advice, I'd recommend to contact the port maintainer and the
freebsd-users mailing list.

regards,
Markus

Quoting Adrian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello,
> I'm having trouble installing the SQLite3 port on FreeBSD, and I wanted to
> see if my issue is one that is generally known or if it is something
> particular on my end.  If I go into the ports/databases/sqlite3 directory
> and try "make", I get the following error:
> "/usr/ports/Mk/bsd.port.mk", line 3240: Need an operator
> The offending line, according to the line number, is that with the WRKSRC in
> this block of code:
> $$//'
> .else
> .for f in ${USE_DOS2UNIX}
> @${ECHO_MSG} "===>   Converting DOS text file to UNIX text file: ${f}"
> @${REINPLACE_CMD} -i '' -e 's/
> $$//' ${WRKSRC}/${f}
> .endfor
> .endif
>
> I apologize if this has nothing to do with SQLite3, since the error is in a
> file external to the port, but I wanted to see if it looked familiar to
> anyone as I haven't been able to find anything about it on my own.  Please
> let me know if there is any further information that I can provide that
> might help diagnose the issue.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adrian

Markus Hoenicka
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")
http://www.mhoenicka.de