Dear Cariotoglou Mike,

I am using VC++ for last 6 years to develop utilities and some small
projects. Formerly I was using MS-ACCESS and/or some database classes in my
projects. Once I felt the power of sqlite I started using it from 2003 /
2004. After that I have not used any ADO / ODBC for my databases. I have
felt the easyness of the moto "NO CONFIGURATION" of sqlite. I have developed
some very use full VC++ classes to handle the sqlite database file. I was
producing reports with my-own list-view control. Now some simple formated
reports are developed but if any changes in the report will result a total
EXE replace. That's why I am trying some external utility that could support
my EXE to produce simple formated reports.
I noticed that your DLL can open some FR3 or some FRF extention files.

THE NEED IS THAT REPORT FORMAT WILL BE SAVED AS AN EXTERNAL FILE OF THE
FORMAT THAT YOUR DLL CAN READ AND ALLIGN THE REPORT-VIEWER WINDOW FOR
PRINTING.

The dataset that you specified can be XML or sqlite database itself. If you
are planning to find some time to support sqlite ( as you found some time to
develop the Sqlite3Explorer ) then please keep some points in mind while
rebuilding the DLL.

           1) The dll can be used for both DESIGNING and PRE-VIEWING.
           2) The dll can be used to either DESIGNING or PRE-VIEWING
according to
               some parameters passed in to it. ( ie. If the HOST EXE needs
only pre-viewing the
               report then the DESIGNER window must not appear. The designer
mode will
               be shown on demand specified by a param passed to the DLL)

If I get such a DLL then I will be using the same for my further projects
and will also gradualy replace the method that I was using to show-report.
If some others those who are using sqlite with VC++ / VB or some other WIN32
platform programs may try to use it.

Thanks
Rajesh Nair

Regards