-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manisha De Silva
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:36 AM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] data dump in sqlite

I downloaded sqlite3.exe

I typed in .databases and it doesn't show any database. Actually I have
sqlite db in C:\Program Files\Jabber Inc\Jabber XCP\var\spool and I want
this to dump the data to a text file.

I typed in sqlite> .databases

How can I browse to the specific folder name which contains the jsm.db
sqlite db file This message (and any associated files)