Subject: [sqlite] Upgrade sqlite 3.3.4 to sqlite 3.6.7

Hi,

I consider upgrade sqlite 3.3.4 to sqlite 3.6.7. So, I wonder there is
any change (or problem) of file format.
===================================

Upgrading from version 2 to version 3 (understandably) required a dump
and restore, but not upgrading from one version 3 to a newer one.

Following is from page: http://sqlite.org/different.html

Stable Cross-Platform Database File

The SQLite file format is cross-platform. A database file written on one
machine can be copied to and used on a different machine with a
different architecture. Big-endian or little-endian, 32-bit or 64-bit
does not matter. All machines use the same file format. Furthermore, the
developers have pledged to keep the file format stable and backwards
compatible, so newer versions of SQLite can read and write older
database files.

Most other SQL database engines require you to dump and restore the
database when moving from one platform to another and often when
upgrading to a newer version of the software.

edwardy...@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org