Is it safe to ship 3.6.10 with FTS3 compiled in?

Oh, I've found ticket #2762, which helps explain what I'm seeing.

Basically, SQLite 3.6.9 (haven't tried 3.6.10 yet, though obviously I
must) and earlier had bugs in FTS3 where FTS3 was using malloc()/
free()/... directly from libc instead of sqlite3_malloc()/
sqlite3_free()/...  When you could this with fault injection during
memory management tests via sqlite3Fault() then bad things happen.

I suppose that just the fix for ticket #2762 may not be enough, but it
sounds like a great start.

BTW, how can I tell which releases have a given check-in?

Nico