Consider this simple database:

CREATE TABLE T1

(TestID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, X INTEGER NOT NULL, Y NOT NULL, Z NOT NULL,
UNIQUE(X, Y));

CREATE TABLE T2

(TestID INTEGER NOT NULL, X2 INTEGER NOT NULL, Y2 NOT NULL, Z2 NOT NULL);

What would be the most efficient way of copying all T1 entries + their
corresponding 0..N T2 entries from one database to another (both with the same
schema)? Note that TestID=1 in Database1 could be a totally different item than
TestID=1 in Database2! Also pay attention to the UNIQUE-clause. It implies
"semi-unique coordinates" in this case, which makes the merge a bit harder
(perhaps an "INSERT OR IGNORE" is sufficient here?)!

I tried "INSERT INTO T1 from (SELECT * FROM Database2.T1)" but soon realized
SQLite does not handle this properly. E.g. SQL Server takes care of the primary
key in this case. SQLite doesn't!

Also, how would I copy all T2-items properly? Using triggers?

Thanks for your help!

/Chris