Hi,

We have performance issues with SQLite running on our file system (remote FS
using Atomic Write Sector).

In fact we are limited with the number of write by second allowed by our
file system, let’s say we have 10 write/s

After a series of benchmarks the log file (journal) seems to be the
bottleneck, SQLite writes to the log file many times for a simple
transaction (insert), and it consumes most of the write/s allowed.

One solution consists to use the journal only in memory (PRAGMA journal_mode
= MEMORY).

We can continue to use the rollback systems in case of nominal mode, but on
application crash or power failure the SQLite recovery can’t be used, so we
plan to perform our own recovery system based on SQL queries.

And the question is : On Application crash or power failure with an Atomic
write sector FS does anybody knows if the SQLite database file system will
be corrupted and will need some specific SQLite recovery ?

Kind Regards.