Users,

I have a requirement to have two separate databases, MS SQL Server 2005
Standard Edition and SQLite (SQ3) interface to avoid duplication of
certain data.

The preference of the project is to have the SQL Server 2005 database
populated and then duplicate and insert data directly into SQLite
Database. I am thinking the SLQ Server can duplicate data easily using a
stored procedure.

Each database is behind its own GUI where the information would be
viewed.

Has anybody done anything like this before?

Please let me know, as I am currently not sure that this is at all
feasible, whether the story is good or bad.

Thanks.

David.

Reliance High-Tech Limited (registered number 2025063)
is registered in England and Wales and has its registered office at
Boundary House, Cricketfield Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1QG.

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for use by the individual to
whom it is addressed.
Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or calling +44 (0) 20
8391 2200 and delete
this e-mail and any copies of it from your computer system. Please be advised
that if you have
received this mail in error, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of it is
strictly prohibited.

Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily
represent those of the company.

Although we operate an active anti-virus policy, the company accepts no
liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail, including any attachments.