ArbolOne wrote:
> I have downloaded the latest version of SQLite as well as the make file
> in the ticket #931 <http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/tktview?tn=931>
> However, after typing 'make' I get a message that saying ' No rule to
> make target 'src/sqlite.h.in', how do I solve this problem?

Read the recommendations at http://www.sqlite.org/download.html and
don't use a 4 year old makefile for code that was released last week.

Download this http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-amalgamation-3_6_16.zip and
extract the files. You will have a single c file that you can add to
your sqlite based project, or compile as a static library and link to
your project.

You can download a precompiled dll library or a precompiled copy of the
command line sqlite3 program if you need those.

If you are trying to build the command line program yourself, you can
get the source file shell.c from
http://www.sqlite.org/sqlite-source-3_6_16.zip. Compile and link shell.c
and sqlite3.c from the amalgamation together like this (untested):

    gcc sqlite3.c shell.c -o sqlite3.exe

HTH
Dennis Cote