From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org
[mailto:sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org] On Behalf Of Rick Ratchford
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:06 PM
To: 'General Discussion of SQLite Database'
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Changing Table Contents

    DROP TABLE Foo;
    -- It's okay to execute this command, even if Foo does not exist
already.

Hello David. Thanks for your reply.

The above "Drop Table" created an error when I tried to run it when no table
existed.

    CREATE TABLE Foo ( ... );

Forgive my novice ignorance. Although I have no trouble executing this SQL
without an error, where do I look for the return value?

I'm using a VB wrapper, and so I run this by...

    Cnn.Execute "Select count(*) FROM sqlite_master WHERE tbl_name =
'DeltaGrid'"

Thing is, I don't know where to check for the return value.

Thank you.

Rick