Following 2 statements took 400ms to be excuted on a 350M MIPS CPU and it is
a memory database:

 "DELETE FROM tblEvent_type WHERE eguid in (SELECT rowid FROM tblEvent_basic
WHERE sguid=11);";
 "DELETE FROM tblEvent_group WHERE eguid in (SELECT rowid FROM
tblEvent_basic WHERE sguid=11);";
(An index has been created on tblEvent_group(eguid) , no other index so
far.)

And also I notice that  "(SELECT rowid FROM tblEvent_basic WHERE
sguid=11)"`was excuted twice ,so I'd like to try to split the subquery to
something like below to see if there will be any performance gain:

result =  exe_sql "(SELECT rowid FROM tblEvent_basic WHERE sguid=11);";
             exe_sql "DELETE FROM tblEvent_type WHERE eguid in  (result)
             exe_sql "DELETE FROM tblEvent_group WHERE eguid in (result)

How to get the parmater (result) binding to follwing statement in sqlite?
"DELETE FROM tblEvent_group WHERE eguid in (?) #how to bind result here
I am using sqlite3 C API directly.