http://code.openark.org/blog/mysql/sql-pie-chart

An interesting project.  The author seems to have way more fun with SQL
than anyone should.  But my first thought was... I wonder if this can be
ported to sqlite?

Dennis Jenkins

Network Security Architect

iStream Financial Services

262-432-1560

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This electronic mail and the information contained herein are intended
for the named recipient only.  It may contain confidential, proprietary
and/or privileged information.  If you have received this electronic
mail in error, please do not read any text other than the text of this
notice and do not open any attachments. Also, please immediately notify
the sender by replying to this electronic mail or by collect call to
(262) 796-0925. After notifying the sender as described above, please
delete this electronic mail message immediately and purge the item from
the deleted items folder (or the equivalent) of your electronic mail
system. Thank you.