I have a database table that holds about 20,000 codes.  Each code can be used
by several different user groups.  I could add a column to the database
table for each user group to indicate which codes that particular group has
access to.  But, I have over 100 different groups!  Can anyone suggest
another way of doing this?  So, group 1 has access to code1, code2, code3,
code4, code5;  group 2 has access to code1, code2, code3;  group 3 has
access to code 2, code3, code4. etc.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions!