> So what are we missing.  Can you suggest better ways of organizing the
> documentation above?

A bit of suggestion: it would be great if
http://www.sqlite.org/doc_keyword_crossref.html was accessible from
http://www.sqlite.org/docs.html as a link say after "FAQ" with a text
like "All documentation index" or "All documentation reference". I've
read documentation of SQLite a lot and followed a lot of links but
never met this cross-reference so far. Also the fact that googling
"crossreference site:sqlite.org" doesn't give link to this page
suggests that there's no way to come to cross-reference from any place
on the site.

Pavel