Hello:

I am having difficulties getting precise returns using a SELECT that
calculates the age of persons in my table.  All dates are YYYY-MM-DD,
here is my SELECT statement:

SELECT db_id, Full_name, round((SELECT julianday('now') - julianday
(birth))/365,1) FROM members WHERE date ('now') - birth > 12 AND date
('now') - birth < 24 AND married = 'Single' AND moved = 0;

The problem is that anyone over the age of 12 does not show up in the
return until their age is actually nearer to 12.5.   However, when I
change the SELECT to

birth >= 12

I pick up a few persons whose ages are between 11 and 12.  Is there
any way I can make the SELECT more precise?

Thank you very much,

Craig Smith
cr...@macscripter.net