On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Roger Binns <rog...@rogerbinns.com> wrote:

> ydlu wrote:
>> I am Windows CE software developer, so I am really, really want to learn how
>> you built and test "sqlite3.exe" in Windows CE platform. so I can run a
>> console command line in Windows CE enivroment.
>
> http://www.sqlite.org/testing.html
>
> Most likely TH3 is used.
>
> Roger

As Roger guessed, we do indeed use TH3
(http://www.sqlite.org/th3.html).   Most Windows CE platforms don't
include a "console", so the standard TCL based test fixture would be
tricky to port (PocketConsole would be would a tool you could use, but
it looks to be no longer available).  Additionally, providing access
to the 500+ test files on the test device would be cumbersome, as well
as having sufficient resources (memory, etc.) on the device to execute
all the tests.

HTH.
-Shane