>> So, does it possible to have more than one shared cache within a single
>> process ?
>
> Open the same database twice, using two different handles.  At least I think
> it will work.

Nope, it won't. That's the purpose of shared cache: if you open the
same database several times with different connections they all will
use the same cache instance (and in fact all use only one file handle
for I/O operations). Although probably opening the same database file
using different paths (like e.g. /some/path/to/db and
/some/path/./to/db) will work and will force SQLite to use different
instances of cache for such connections.

Pavel