P Kishor wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Sadnem <sad...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> how could i make a script that would keep watching a sqlite table and
>> cheking to delete folders marked with status 0? this is an example of
>> the database i'm talking about -->
>> http://www.wikifortio.com/834317/example.sqlite
>> Note that the folder name is exactly the same as the one under "Release"
>> and that these folders wont be located on the same directory of the
>> database.
>>

> Make a script in what? Not sure what you are asking but, from what I
> understand, the following pseudocode should do it --
>
> WHILE: while true
>    SELECT: select folder_name from table where status = 0
>    LOOP: loop over SELECT
>        unlink folder_name
>    end LOOP
> end WHILE
>
> the exact implementation will depend on the scripting language you are using.
>

>> Thanks.
>> Regards, Pedro.

Well, I'm configuring my server to Download some folders to it and then
to upload them to another web and i was wondering how could i delete
that folders from the hdd once they were completely uploaded (thats when
the folder get marked with a 0 status) my problem is that i haven't made
all the code I'm using to do that and the infoabout the status of the
upload is stored in a sqlite database but my sqlite knowledge is null, I
hope you can understand it now.
Thanks.
Regards, Pedro