On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:31:20PM -0800, Roger Binns wrote

> Hint:  If you feel the need to get aggressive and abusive when
> posting then you probably missed something!  If SQLite was useless,
> someone else would have noticed by now.

  I apologize for coming across that way; I din't intend to.  Let's just
say I'm rather frustrated with some defaults.  If I felt SQLite was
useless I wouldn't be using it.  I read about the "loose typing" during
import, in the docs.  It was only via "the hard way" that I found out
just *HOW* loose.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>