> UPDATE LSOpenJobs
>  SET vEmail = TRIM(vEmail);
>
> Given the state of the world economy, I hope that LSOpenJobs is an
> ever-expanding table.  ;-)

Why do you say this?  Will the table grow because of this statement?  I have
fixed the client data entry to take care of this in the future, but there are a
lot of records that I didnot clean previously, so I need to do this, at least
once.

Jose,

I beg your pardon.   My comment ending with ;-)  was simply a poor joke,
presuming that LSopenJobs was a list of available jobs -- something I hoped
would increase during a time of large unemployment in the world.

The sql below should not increase the size of your database.
  UPDATE LSOpenJobs
    SET vEmail = TRIM(vEmail);

Wishing you peace and prosperity,
   Donald