Hello,

Thanks you for your reply.

Ok i will explain my sqlite's problem with more details.

The problem concern the address book sqlitedb file from my iPhone. There is
some data (contacts) from this file don't appear on my Iphone. And i verfy
that by using a sqlite application browser : SQLite Database Browser.It's
the same results.

But when i open the adressbook.sqlitedb file with notepad or pspad (the
sqlitedb file is not an ascii file but we can read the ascii data stored in
this file) i can find these contacts. So i saw that they are not removed.

I think that these data are ignored. So how data can be ignored on a
sqlitedn file? How can i fix this problem so i can view them on my iphone or
SQLite Database Browser.

Othman.