On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Ervin Sebag <ese...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for this newbie question, I am trying to figure out how to uninstall
> sqlite (v3.5.6-3) from my system (small linux system).  Tnx.

did you install it yourself? If yes, then delete the files you
added... usually they are in /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include and
have the word sqlite in their names.

If you didn't install it yourself, you would be better off not
screwing around with it. It probably came with the system or got
installed by some other software. You don't bother it and it won't
bother you.

Good luck.

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org