On Jan 4, 2010, at 6:35 AM, sasikuma...@tcs.com wrote:

> I'm using SQLite DB version 3.6.12. I recently read about the feature of
> In-Memory Database and tried to implement it. I was able to create a new
> DB connection in memory, able to create a table and insert some set of
> records into the memory DB.
>
> How should I now transfer those records into the real table in the real
> DB, someone kindly assist and guide me.

Adding to suggestions by Igor and Simon... You can use the ATTACH command to
attach a disk based db to your memory based db. Then, using (CREATE and) INSERT
statements you can copy records from the memory based db to the disk based db.

http://www.sqlite.org/lang_attach.html
http://www.sqlite.org/lang_insert.html