I've taken a cursory glance at the encryption support in the
system.data.sqlite C# wrapper from http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com
It does appear, that you could, with a little effort, modify the wrapper to
work with the SEE extension.   I don't see anything in the wrapper that
would make it impossible.   The only tricky bit would be utilizing the
support for passing the encryption key on the open commands (although you
should be able to sidestep this and use the encryption pragmas of the SEE
extension directly.)

HTH.
-Shane

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Sylvain Pointeau <sylvain.point...@gmail.com