Hi Martin

The Java Application will do all the write. PHP will only read. (Just out of
curiosity what would the implication be if both PHP and Java did write.
Wouldn’t SQLite insure sequential write?)

As for Traffic:
Java could do 1 or 2 write's once a day.
PHP will be doing 2000 - 4000 reads a day. Mostly in the morning around
08:30 and afternoon 17:00

Cheers
Alexis