Hi,

I was wondering in what order triggers are executed. I'm using the after
update, and have both "column-based" and "row-based" triggers. By
column-based, i simply mean triggers that only fire if a specific column is
updated.

I did a bit of googling myself, and came up with [1]. It is pretty clear,
triggers should be executed alphabetically. That actually seemes like a
great idea, because, then I have full control. I also did my own testing,
which turned up reverse-creating ordering. That means, the newest created
trigger is called first.

Is the order actually fixed, or can it be "any order"? And if it is fixed,
can I, to some degree, trust that it will not change in future relases?

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-fk-triggers/wiki/TriggerOrder

Best regards,
Jens F!