Hello folks, sorry to bother you. You must admit I take 6 months or more to
ask questions:):)

Using the first part of this query works fine to return data by searching
the multiple concatenated columns, very happy with that.

SELECT * FROM sitelist
 WHERE
sitename||username||password||serialnum||misc1||misc2||misc3||misc4||misc5||notes
LIKE '%wik%' 7

But I also want to AND the following columns to apply to the results and I
am not getting it (So what's new, I hear you say??)

 AND category='Bundled Software'
 AND owner='Gary'

 ORDER BY sitename

So I want the columns to be searched for a match (working) but ONLY
DISPLAYED if the category and owner are matching as well (Not working).
Have tried all manner of ANDs and ORs and WHEREes in various ways and am not
getting it.

Would anyone be able to elucidate?