----- Mensagem original -----
De: "P Kishor" <punk.k...@gmail.com>
Para: "General Discussion of SQLite Database" <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 14 de Maio de 2010 11:05:43
Assunto: Re: [sqlite] data type from join multiple tables

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Fabio Spadaro <fabiolinos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to identify data types extracted from a
> join between multiple tables without using cross-checking table_info more
> pragmatic.

Could you clarify what you really want to do? Your question is not
clear at all, at least to me. What do you mean by "using
cross-checking table_info more pragmatic"? More pragmatic than what?

> Is there a faster way to do it?

Faster than what?

If you want data_types, you can use SELECT Typeof(column_name)

--
Puneet Kishor http://www.punkish.org
Carbon Model http://carbonmodel.org

Atenciosamente,