From: sqlite-users-boun...@sqlite.org on behalf of Black, Michael (IS)
Sent: Wed 5/19/2010 2:49 PM
To: General Discussion of SQLite Database
Subject: Re: [sqlite] SQLite file Validation

When you say "create a function" -- sure you can write your own program that
would do that -- but it sounds like you want something to intercept all the
calls, yes?

You could create an insert or update trigger.  Then write your own cleanup
sqlite function to stick in the trigger.

Shouldn't be hard to do at all.

http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html#sqlite3_create_function

Michael D. Black
Senior Scientist