Hello,

configuration
-------------
OS        - WinXP 32
sqlite    - 3.6.23.1
odbc      - 0.86 (http://www.ch-werner.de/sqliteodbc/)
frontend  - OpenOffice.org (3.2. and 3.2.1 RC2 tested)

target
------
In "OpenOffice Base" I need a form where a mainform controls the appearance of
records in a subform. As a backend I use "sqlite" and to connect frontend and
backend I use the ODBC-Driver created by Mr. Werner.

problem
-------
Despite using the very simple way to create the form (via assistant) I can't
connect mainform and subform. I tried the same with OpenOffice internal Database
HSQLDB and had no problem to get the wanted result.

wish
----
anybody there who can confirm the problem?
anybody there with a solution (I am not a programmer just a heavy user!)?

for testing purposes you can download the following files from here

--- please make 1 Line as URL ---

https://smartdrive.web.de/qxclient/?userna...@nonymous&username
=...@nonymous&token=1CFC31A1D8191C84&locale=de&path=sqliteodbc%20von%20
oliver.pet<=undefined

as 1 .zip (just double click on testfiles.zip)

not working solution
create_and_feed.sql
test.db3 (result of < sqlite3 -bail test.db3 create_and_feed.sql >
sqlite_odbc.odb (backend with created form but you've to install the odbc-Driver
and create a DSN to use it)

working solution