From: Gilles Ganault <gilles.gana...@free.fr>
> On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 08:40:15 -0300 (BRT), Israel Lins Albuquerque
> <israel...@polibrasnet.com.br> wrote:
> >Look for C++ QT framework! http://qt.nokia.com/
>
> Thanks, I'll check it out.

Gilles,

As you may be aware, SQLite and Tcl/Tk have an affinity which was not
entirely accidental.  There are threads which discuss compiling Tcl for
Arm/Linux:

(http://objectmix.com/tcl/15449-how-cross-compile-tcl8-4-tk8-4-arm-linux.html)

And you might find some binaries in various places:

(http://www.evolane.com/)

If your Arm platform is a full blown Linux with the development
environment, the problem is further reduced to a simple ./configure ; make
; make install (or two) rather than a cross compilation using a Canadian
Cross (tricky).

Elsewhere in this thread, someone mentioned PHP, and PHP can, in theory be
run stand alone (without Apache).  Moving from a scripting language/SQLite
solution to a C++/Qt/SQLite solution is quite a step, IMHO.  I'm not sure
about the state of the Java VM on the ARM platforms, but that too might be
a possibility ... but I'd certainly give the Tcl/Tk+SQLite a shot first.
I've not used Lua, but I understand it to be highly portable ... but I
have no knowledge of SQLite bindings for it ... shouldn't be hard, though.

Cheers,
Rob Sciuk