Hi all,

I've been lurking for a few days while I explore SQLite and find
myself now with a question.

What's the correct usage for the "ON DELETE NO ACTION" statement?

I'm converting a schema file to SQLite.  Executing a create table
statement on the sqlite3 cmd-line, ON DELETE NO ACTION yields an
error:  SQL error: near "ON": syntax error.  Yet according to the
docs:  "NO ACTION" is a valid action.

Is the absence of the ON DELETE rule itself (example 2 below)
equivalent to specifying "ON DELETE NO ACTION?"  What concept am I
missing from the docs?  ;)

Thanks
Scott

-- 1) doesn't work
CREATE TABLE foo (
        foo_id  SERIAL          PRIMARY KEY,
        bar_id  INTEGER NOT NULL REFERENCES bar(bar_id) ON DELETE NO ACTION,
        created TIMESTAMP       DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP);

-- 2) works!!!