On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 12:12:54PM -0500, Jay A. Kreibich scratched on the wall:
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 07:02:02PM +0200, Jean-Christophe Deschamps scratched
> on the wall:
>
> > >I am parsing fields on the fly and then creating tables,
>
> > Can you wrap every column name inside double quotes or square brackets?
> > "Order"
>
>   If you're using identifiers (table or column names) from an external
>   source, you should always do this.  Sanitize your inputs!

  You can also use the %w token in the sqlite3_*printf() calls.  It is
  similar to %q, only it escapes double quotes (rather than single
  quotes, like %q) inside a string.  For example:

  sqlite3_mprintf( "CREATE TABLE \"%w\" ( \"%w\" INTEGER[...]",
                        tbl_name, col1_name, ... );

  This token is not documented, but it is also not marked "internal only".

  http://sqlite.org/c3ref/mprintf.html

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson