Just an idea - not checked (I never use Out-of-Office auto-replies),
but could work: if your email client is MS Outlook then probably it
would be better to not use Out-of-Office Assistant, but setup new rule
instead. Make this rule for every message except for those that sent
to sqlite-us...@sqlite.org. And let the rule to auto-reply with the
message of your choice. Maybe you won't be able to include words
"Out-of-Office Auto-Reply" in the header but you definitely can put
any custom message body.

Pavel