On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:16:58AM -0400, Igor Tandetnik scratched on the wall:
> Danilo Cicerone <cyds...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm trying to create an index as follow:
> >
> > CREATE UNIQUE INDEX Numerazione ON FattureCli (fat_numfat, strftime('%Y',
> > fat_datfat)) ON CONFLICT FAIL;
> >
> > Could it be translated into a corret sintax without add another field
> > (fat_year)?
>
> No.

  You could, however, write a collation that only pays attention to the
  year, and then build your index and queries using that.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson