> There is no such datatype as 'INT' in SQLite.  No part of SQLite should be
> declaring /any/ column as having an affinity of 'INT'.

Yet another holly war and another fake problem... :(
Why SQLite shouldn't declare column as INT? Who is confused by that
this time? Yes, I know that there's no data type INT and there's no
affinity INT. But where is the rule that column's declared type must
have the same name as data type (which can be nowhere near types of
data stored in that column) or as affinity? Where did you get that
strict rule and why you apply it to SQLite only and don't apply to all
its users? If you gonna say that it confuses somebody about what can
be stored in that column then that somebody should read link given by
you better and get a better understanding of how data types and column
affinities work and what impact declared type has on that...

Pavel