On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:33 PM, smengl90 <
fixed-term.seak.meng...@us.bosch.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am trying to setup sqlite to be used with VC++ 2008. Can someone show me
> where I can find instructions on how to set it up? and do I need a c++
> wrapper to code in C++? If yes, can someone also show how to setup the
> wrapper?

What exactly do you mean "setup sqlite"? It is simply a library that you
link into your C++ program, make the C calls and you are in business. If you
want to wrap it, there are lots and lots of different C++ wrappers, but
being one that has used both, there is a lot more power in using the
straight C interface, and it is pretty easy too.  This coming from a dude
that hated databases before working with sqlite and now cannot life without
them!

Sam