http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/195e7065-

http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/558219/bscmak
> e-ignore-switch-ei
>

> Pavel

Thanks for that Pavel.  The info in the links didn't resolve the build
warning, but gave me the pointer to where to hide it.

For info for anyone else - I've hidden the warnings (both the compiler
warnings and the build warning) by setting the sqlite3.c file's Warning
Level to level 3 (/W3) instead of 4 [to hide the compile warnings], and
turning OFF browse information (i.e. remove /FR if present. /Fr (note
case) builds without the above warning, but then generates a warning
about using the /Fr flag as it's deprecated!) [to hide the build
warning].

Thanks all.  3.7.0 now compiles nicely with no errors/warnings and
appears to work perfectly.

Nick.