On 4 Aug 2010, at 10:15pm, Kirk Clemons wrote:

> Also, does this mean that I could take a backup copy of my database and
> import the data that is retrieved from the .dump command on the corrupt
> database?

We cannot tell what .dump will get from your old database because it is
corrupt.  It might miss out lots of records.  It might appear to be doing all
the records but actually put the same values in each one.  It might dump the
entire database perfectly.

> If so how would I do this and get past the PRIMARY KEY/existing table errors?

You can edit the file to replace 'INSERT' with 'INSERT OR IGNORE' or some
variation on that.  See

<http://www.sqlite.org/lang_insert.html>

Simon.