On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Igor Tandetnik <itandet...@mvps.org> wrote:

> > The correct syntax is
> >
> > UPDATE sites SET createTime = DATETIME('NOW'), updateTime =
> > DATETIME('NOW')
> > WHERE rowid = new.rowid;

It's interesting, I once did a similar error with UPDATE (typing field1=..
and field2=... instead of field1=..,field2=) and it took me some time to
figure out why the results were different to what I expected. Most general
languages distinguish assignment and equality, but in SQL they're the same.
This gives it good aesthetics, but leads to bad cases like this. Sure it's
too late to change anything in the SQL, I just wish the creators changed
"SET=" to "SET TO"...

Max