We want to use FTS3 with Python, but Python’s built-in sqlite3 module doesn’t
have FTS. Since we can’t re-compile Python on the target systems, I was hoping
to load it as a DLL using load_extension().

Our C++ apps can certainly link a static SQLite with FTS3.

Maybe there’s another way to get FTS3 working with a stock Python installation
on Windows?

N.